The Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college strives to sustain and enhance the quality measures upgraded by the institution since its inception in the year 2004. It arranges for periodic assessment and accreditations. The IQAC stimulates the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research. It ensures to collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance. It encourages self-evaluation, accountability and undertakes quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes. It consistently works for catalytic improvement and consciously contributes towards the overall excellence of the institution.
- Dr. Sr. A.S.J. Lucia Rose - Principal
- Dr. B. Serena Margaret - IQAC Co-ordinator
- Dr. Sr. A. Arockia Jenecius Alphonse - Asst. Co-ordinator
- Dr. S. Euchrista Immaculate Sylvia
- Dr. S. Beulah Jerlin
- Ms. S. M. Rojapoo
- Ms. A. Nirmala Shirley
- Dr. C. Zozimus Divya Lobo
- Dr. T. Priyanka
- Dr. L. Jacqulaine Leo, School of Language & Culture
- Dr. S. Mary Baptista Janet, School of Biological Science
- Ms. M. Jothimani, School of Physical & Computing Science
- Dr. Fernando Alexandria, School of Management & Economics
- Ms. A. Amora, UGC Affairs
- Dr. V. S. Joseph Albert, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Palayamkottai.
- Er. J. Sahaya Reegan, CEO, Netz Solution, Thoothukudi.
- Mr. Paranjothi Packianathan A,Senior Tech. All India Radio, Thoothukudi.
- Ms. J. Esther Meerin Research Scholar, Department of Zoology,St. Mary’s College (Autonomous), Thoothukudi.
- Ms. S. Minmini, II M.Com