The Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college strives to sustain and enhance the quality measures upgraded by the institution since its inception in the year 2004. It arranges for periodic assessment and accreditations. The IQAC stimulates the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research. It ensures to collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance. It encourages self-evaluation, accountability and undertakes quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes. It consistently works for catalytic improvement and consciously contributes towards the overall excellence of the institution.
- Dr. Sr. A.S.J. Lucia Rose - Principal
- Dr.B. Serena Margaret - IQAC Co-ordinator
- Sr. K. Reetha - Asst. Co-ordinator
- Dr. S. Mary Baptista Janet
- Dr. S. Beulah Jerlin
- Dr. A. Lakshmi
- Ms. S. M. Rojapoo
- Ms.A. Nirmala Shirley
- Dr. C. Zozimus Divya Lobo
- Dr. V.S. Joseph Albert (St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Palayamkottai).
- Er. J. Sahaya Reegan (CEO, Netz Solution, Thoothukudi.)
- Ms. Mary Bridget Rohini Fernando (Assistant Professor, Holy Cross Home Science College, Thoothukudi)
- Ms.S. Minmini